Thursday 20 November 2008

Tweets for Today

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 01:17 On the Blog : Tweets for Today tinyurl.com/576nq8 #
  • 08:55 Morning everyone. Didn't tweet a lot yesterday. Too busy. Hope today isn't the same. #
  • 10:04 @CassieExline Go easy on the caffine! #
  • 10:04 @CassieExline Just forget the day job and write. #
  • 10:05 Been on the go all morning so far. When will it ease up so I can do some writing? #
  • 10:28 Free story - Bus Stop rurl.org/162p #
  • 10:28 Free Story - Claire rurl.org/162q #
  • 10:29 I offer a number of free stories on my website, but up to now have had no way to track the number of reads so I'm moving them to lulu - Free #
  • 10:34 I'm cold now - Going for a cuppa #
  • 11:22 WIP news - I'm done with chapter 6. Need to insert new chapters - maybe as many as 2 before what is currently c7. Lots to do. #
  • 13:32 Didn't have time to shave this morning. Now I feel all dirty and look horrible #
  • 13:33 had a nice lunch - hot sausage roll. lovely. #
  • 14:17 On the Blog : Have You Seen the latest Bank Adverts? tinyurl.com/6yxyy2 #
  • 15:09 @chrisredding Would site counter measure .pdfs downloaded from my site? #
  • 15:10 @KateRothwell Outlaw? I like the sound of that. At least it's better than 'Tramp' or "beggar". #
  • 15:14 Just looking at a breakdown of where visitors to my blog come from. 43% from the Us, 36% UK, 3% canada. 1.5% from Germany? Troops? #
  • 15:15 I've even had a couple of visitors from Iran. Now that's not soemthing I expected. #
  • 16:11 @emily83176 You'd think, wouldn't you? But no. I just feel dirty - and not in a good way. #
  • 16:12 @KateRothwell see, now you say "Bum" and i think, "sexy". Or possible, "Big" depends on who's bum it is. #
  • 16:33 @emily83176 Not at my place of work it's not. Here, scruffiness is the fast track to unemployment. But I can be pretty scruffy at weekends. #
  • 16:45 In between doing my 'real' work, I've managed to write over a thousand words today. Bonus! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...