Tuesday 11 November 2008

Tweets for Today

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 01:17 On the Blog : Tweets for Today tinyurl.com/65ewz8 #
  • 09:01 Morning Peeps. It's Monday, it's raining and it's going to get worse apprently. oh well, best get on with it. #
  • 09:01 Went to see Quantum of Solace yesterday. Great film. Daniel Craig rocks as James Bond. #
  • 09:02 It's really odd to have been to see a film that's not out in the US yet. There were signs up everywhere warning ppl not to record it. #
  • 09:26 I've got tons to do today - again. Just like I had tons to do on Friday, and Thursday... What happened to this downturn. Why am I still busy #
  • 10:27 @jmsnyder23 Ohh, bad luck - I hate migraines. My advice. Two VERY strong paracetamol then back to bed with you. #
  • 10:28 It's nearly coffee break time. Well Tea break since I can't stand coffee. Cup of tea and a chocolate biccy or two to warm me up. #
  • 10:29 @jmsnyder23 That should do it. Now back to bed. #
  • 10:40 @jmsnyder23 Just call in sick. It's not like your job in under treat from an imprending recession or anything... Oh, hang on... #
  • 10:40 @commonsense4 At work I just drink PG Tips, cause that's all we have. At home i do like a nice cup of Lady Grey. #
  • 10:43 It's not stopped raining since 7am this morning - ans that'a after a big storm last night. And it looks like it's getting worse. #
  • 10:44 I think I might move to the Barhamas #
  • 10:54 @commonsense4 PG is just 'normal' English tea. Biggest selling brand I think. Comes in Pyramid shaped teabags. #
  • 11:10 @chrisredding chocolate coated malted milk. Lovely #
  • 11:35 @chrisredding Did you know you can get chocolate coatsed HobNobs now too. scrumy #
  • 13:20 Chatting over at Love Romances Cafe today as it's Phaze author day. see you there.rurl.org/1588 #
  • 14:36 Just had a Jam doughnut. lovely. Does anyone think it's possible to eat doughnuts without licking your lips? #
  • 15:35 Cup of tea time! #
  • 17:17 On the Blog : The Wait Goes On tinyurl.com/66cfby #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...