Tuesday 4 November 2008

Tweets for Today

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 08:50 Good morning all! Britian has a new World Champion! What a race! What a last Lap! Good on ya, Lewis! #
  • 08:51 It's bllody freezing here again. Has anyone got any sun they could lend the UK? #
  • 09:14 Election day tomorrow. Has everyone in the States registered? I'm guessing it's too late if you haven't. #
  • 09:15 Remember, if you don't vote, you can't copmplain for the next four years, whatever the result. That's the rule. So Vote. #
  • 09:16 Me V Cold. Need warming up. #
  • 11:26 apparently, my book "Charlotte's Secret" has been nominated for an award. How Cool - I didn't even know. #
  • 11:27 @ladlem It's so cold, I can't feel my toes. Wait, i don't have any toes. I think i need a hug. (sorry, couldn't resist the shrek quote) #
  • 11:29 @inkserotica Thanks! Now I just need to find out exactly what I've been nominated for. I'm not a member of that Yahoo group - yet. #
  • 11:36 @inkserotica that's what I thought. But, hey, i'm still nominated. I wonder if they send you an e-mail to tell you you're up for an Oscar? #
  • 11:36 turns out my nominations are for 1) Charlotte from Charlotte's secret for Best Female Character. #
  • 11:37 and (get this) 2) Best Contemporary Author! How damn cool is that? #
  • 12:16 @penelopemarzec Thanks! #
  • 12:56 @ladlem I know. I'm thrilled. #
  • 13:10 I'm so cold now that I'm blowing warm air into my hands. This is silly. I'll be waering gloves next. #
  • 14:01 It's really time I settled down to do some work. #
  • 14:07 @ShaylaKersten But surely it depends on who wins as to how much you bitch. Or are they both as bad as each other? #
  • 14:08 @mandymroth I've got two pair of socks on - that's how cold my little tootsies are #
  • 14:09 @RubiJayne It's a done deal. Now, how do we make this trade? I doubt we can rely on the Postal system. #
  • 14:17 On the Blog : Nominated for Two Awards tinyurl.com/6fpttl #
  • 14:22 @RubiJayne Can we use Paypal? #
  • 14:37 @RubiJayne Shame, you uwed to be able to do *anything* via Paypal. #
  • 14:38 @lissamatthews Thanks! #
  • 14:38 @Joliedupre Why? Sit down and have a Coffee instead. #
  • 15:19 @AddisonAlbright Thanks! i'm so excited. #
  • 16:13 @ShaylaKersten I hear Canada is very nice this time of year. Shame you probably won't have to see it. Forgone conclusion? Maybe, maybe not. #
  • 16:15 I think i've just about had enough of today. Good job it's hometime soon. 45 mins till quitting time. #
  • 16:15 Can someone tell me why duplex printers print my shit back to front and upside down? #
  • 16:15 I hate duplex printers. #
  • 16:25 If 54% vote for Obama, and 41 % vote for McCain, does that mean that 5% didn't know there was an election going on? #
  • 16:32 have you guys seen this? candyvote.com/ #
  • 17:01 @emily83176 How? did you have a supersize keyboard? #
  • 17:01 Right. I'm going home. See you all tomorrow. #
  • 20:28 @emily83176 Talented fingers, eh? How talented? No, don't answer that - let me imagine. #
  • 20:28 @meowable Thanks! #
  • 22:00 @emily83176 I get lot's of people into trouble. It's part of my charm. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...