Wednesday 5 November 2008

Tweets for Today

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 01:17 On the Blog : Tweets for Today tinyurl.com/6js329 #
  • 08:45 Good morning everyone. Are all my American friends going out to vote today? Or have you already? Choose well. #
  • 08:47 Accorind to the BBC news this morning, Obama has already won because he's taller and the Redskins lost thier last game. So that's that then. #
  • 08:47 Sort of finished the 2nd draft of my WIP last night. just a couple more things I want to add. #
  • 08:48 @christinelu What's Prop 8? And for that matter what are Props 1,2 ,3 4,5,6 & 7? #
  • 11:22 just put the finishing touches to my WIP. About to send it off to my publisher for consideration. #
  • 11:23 Has everyone voted yet? No wait, the polls aren't open yet are they? #
  • 12:17 On the Blog : It's D-day. Or should that be E-day? tinyurl.com/6f27kh #
  • 13:26 Right - Cup of tea, and then back to work. #
  • 14:05 Great to see so many people on here saying they's already voted. Good on all of you! #
  • 14:06 @shanfishes 90 mins??? To VOTE???? My god, how many people were in the queue? Over here, you're unlucky if you have to wait AT ALL. 90 mins? #
  • 14:52 @ShaylaKersten @tillygreene I think the longest I've ever waited was about 10mins. And that's in a big ward. How far is your polling station #
  • 15:05 @ShaylaKersten Our polls cover about a mile square, and are open from 9am to 10pm. I've never seen long queues even in '97. #
  • 15:59 @DaisyDDobbs Problem with postal voting is it's very open to fraud. Ask Brimingham City council in England. They got caught out. #
  • 16:00 @radioproducer1 They don't give in the UK a sticker. I want a sticker. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...