Wednesday 28 January 2009

And Then the Shit the the Fan

I’m am having a seriously bad day today. Traffic problems this morning meant I travelled about two and half miles, stop/start, in half an hour. Which really set me up for the day.

Next, LoudTwitter has failed to ship yesterday’s twitter tweets to my blogs, which isn’t the end of the world but is a bit annoying. Last time that happened it took about a month to get fixed.

Then there are work issues. Stress. Stress. Stress. And to make it worse I’m taking it out on my poor assistant who really doesn’t deserve it. I’m turning into the kind of boss I hate. Bugger.

People keep asking me to do stupid jobs which means I’m not ploughing my through the jobs I need to do.

And to top it all off, my Man-Flu is at the stage where my nose is blocked because what’s coming out of it when I blow it is thick, green and gloopy. I swear, you could probably feed a small African tribe with what’s coming out of my nose. It might not be very flavoursome though.

So, all in all, I’m a tad pissed off today. I’m glad it’s lunchtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...