Monday 26 January 2009

Today's Tweets

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 23:42 On the Blog : Today's Tweets tinyurl.com/da6d77
  • 09:09 It's bright and Fresh this morning. (For Fresh read 'cold') The sun is out, and I have a spring in my heart. * i just went too far didn't i?
  • 09:45 Just ordered new payroll stationary as I'm running out. You didn't need to know that, but what the hey.
  • 15:04 I've done loads again today, but it doesn't feel like it.
  • 15:21 I uploaded a bunch of "silly" photos taken with my webcam to Myspace at the weekend. Go take a look. is.gd/eFwU
  • 15:22 do you ever get to that point where you have a big task to do, but find ways to not start it?
  • 16:24 I really wanted to write a blog entrytoday but haven't found the time. Maybe later tonight.
  • 16:25 Can someone explain why the DEC is complaining about the BBC not showing thier film? they've got more publicity out of it than if they HAD
  • 16:35 Was playing the chess game that comes with Vista at the weekend. Took me three goes to beat it on levl 1. Not good.
  • 21:08 Sitting down to upload my webby updates, do some promo, write a blog and then work on my WIP.
  • 21:08 Got media player on - currently listening to Slade - Cum on Feel the Noize
  • 21:12 @Cassixx I know. Slade rock. From my neck of the woods too. Love Noddy. Great hair.
  • 21:20 Free! - "All Right now!" Great song, but can't help think of a guy, a girl, a bus and chewing gum when I hear it.
  • 21:35 Can't get at my ftp upload site. Bugger
  • 21:46 Promos lovely promos
  • 21:52 Space - Female of the Species - very cool song.
  • 21:52 Media Player random play is serving up a treat tonight
  • 22:05 ABBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 22:10 Getting very annoyed now - can't connect via FTP to update my website.
  • 22:29 I've uploaded my website changes - and now can't open the damn website. Keeps timing out.
  • 23:06 bloody typical! I upload website updates, do some promo to get traiffic there - the host goes down so no-one can get at it.. Bugger!
  • 23:06 Now I am really pissed off
  • 23:08 even my logo on my blog/myspace isn't loading.
  • 23:14 now this is interesting. Connected to a remote desktop server and my website is loading fine. Must be my ISP causing the problem
  • 23:17 Right. I'm off to bed. My Website better bloody work properly tomorrow or I'm changing hosts! Do you hear me, host? Do you?
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...