Thursday 8 January 2009

Today's Tweets

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 08:55 Not as cold today as yesterday. Which is good. Still bloody cold though.
  • 09:59 An hour of the day gone and I feel as if I've done nothing. Keep getting asked to do odd jobs around the office. Very annoying.
  • 14:23 Do you ever have one of those days when everytime you sit down to do something, the phone rings and you have to go and do something else?
  • 14:30 @LynnDaniels Unfortunaly, I AM having one of those days. Like you couldn't guess. I'm tempted to rip the phone from the wall.
  • 14:33 @alisonkent I say that every day, and get "not" very much writing done. Still, it's the thought that counts.
  • 15:04 @LynnDaniels Virtual Hugs always help - but real hugs are better. I'll just have to wait till I get home for one of those.
  • 15:04 @TessHarrison E-mails are normally as bad - but today it's all about the phone
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...