Monday 19 January 2009

Today's Tweets

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 23:42 On the Blog : Today's Tweets tinyurl.com/8l3f2n
  • 09:21 Good morning Tweets Welcome to the week. Let me start by pointing you towards my Webby - where you can get a FREE novella is.gd/fF4P
  • 10:21 It's been a busy morning so far. Phone hasn't stopped ringing
  • 10:37 @Cassixx Thanks. Glad yo liked it - it took a lot of effort. lol
  • 10:40 I have four "Estate Accounts" to go through, when what I want to do is write. should I put them off and get moaned at? or do them now
  • 11:31 This morning my wife got out the shower and I kopped a feel. Only to find my son in the bedroom doorway telling me "No touch the tot-tot."
  • 11:31 I can't help it, Boobs are great, aren't they?
  • 11:32 Won't don't men have boobs? Because they'd sepnd all day playing with them and never get anything done.
  • 13:03 @Cassixx Sometimes, I think I get paid to be the person everybody moans at. And I'm soooo good at it.
  • 13:04 Have I told you all about the free novella I'm giving away for free on my website. Did I mention it was free ? is.gd/fF4P
  • 13:29 I knew it! Scientists have found that the pleasure women get from making love is.. tinyurl.com/8wyv3t
  • 13:33 @Alessia_Brio Six covers? Good luck.
  • 15:00 DOn't you hate it when you can't get something to add up to what you know it should be.?
  • 16:00 An hour of the day left. Lot's done. settling down to do some sneaky reading and maybe a bit of writing
  • 16:14 @GlennaMageau i found the problem. One of my Fee Earners can't add up. Damn lawyers.
  • 16:14 Is it worng to be eating chocolate biscuits 45 mins before hometime?
  • 16:25 Do you ever read an e-mail and think "What's he on about?" then read an earlier one and have everything make sense? Ever do it hours apart?
  • 16:25 @AddisonAlbright Oh good. They were very nice biccies BTW
  • 16:27 great line - Phillip would never forget seeing her tanned body, with her two white buttocks lifting and falling, as she walked away from him
  • 16:42 On the Blog : Free! It's Free I tell you. tinyurl.com/7hx3gt
  • 16:48 Just finished off a 'sex' part of a sex scene and now having toruble with the "afterglow" to lead where I want it to go. I hate being stuck
  • 17:02 Okay. Off home now. Might check in later if I get the chance.
  • 21:11 Son's asleep, tomorrow's sandwiches are made, and I'm sitting down to do some reading before bed.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...