Friday 16 January 2009

Today's Tweets

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 23:42 On the Blog : Today's Tweets tinyurl.com/7j9d3l
  • 09:11 Not a very good start to the day. Had to drop the boy off at nursery so knew I would be late, then realised I'd left wallet in house.
  • 09:12 So late start today. Haveb't even had a caffine injection yet.
  • 09:12 Just off to the kettle to make a cuppa.
  • 09:32 If we are in a downturn, why do I always seem to have a mountian of work?
  • 09:32 And why does it not seem to get any smaller?
  • 09:48 I'm the only one about today - or so it seems. Getting loads done as a result.
  • 11:48 It's just about lunchtime. I reckon I deserve some chippies today - I've bloody hard all week, it's friday i want some fatty food.
  • 13:16 Free novella length story now available on my website -is.gd/g6Bw
  • 13:17 Back from lunch - had chips, steak&kidney pie and some mussy peas. Now I feel full and fat. AndI'm ready for a kip. Shame I have to work.
  • 14:46 @chrisredding And I tell you, I feel so much better for it. Fatter, but better.
  • 15:17 Damn, i 'm getting a lot donw this afternoon again. I should worn a room alone more often.
  • 16:03 day's nearly donw. Week's nearly done. It's Weekend eve!!!
  • 16:16 perhaps the reason I've got so much done today is that i've been ignoring my e-mails. Maybe I should ignore them more often.
  • 17:01 @emily83176 What's 15F in real temps? I'm guessing it's quite a way below 0c as that's 32F. Mind you 100F is only 30c so maybe it's not.
  • 17:01 Right - Week's over. I'm off home. Bye folks and folkettes
  • 20:53 @chrisredding See , now I want some grilled cheese. too. Just had fish finger sanies thou, and they don't go with cheese
  • 20:54 @emily83176 Damn! That is cold. And to think I complain when it hits -1C
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...