Friday 23 January 2009

Today's Tweets

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 08:09 Cold, wet, & dark this morning. Not very nice.
  • 08:56 @victoriablisse I have a cold too. Well, Man-Flu. But I have to be at work or no-one will get paid and I'll get shot. bugger
  • 08:57 @sherrieholmes Sex with a robot? Surely that woudl depend on the robot...?
  • 08:58 @ybcmark I wish. Hawaii sounds like heaven.
  • 09:01 @ybcmark Right now, I think anywhere sounds better than dreay Northamptonshire.
  • 10:42 On the Blog : Back to The Tank? tinyurl.com/c5sq4d
  • 10:46 @JackBastide Hi! Although it probably doens't count as it's 10:45 on this side of the pond.
  • 10:47 I really need to crack on and do payroll.
  • 11:08 I DO NOT like the look of those thick black clouds gathering outside my window.
  • 11:20 We're trying to decided on a sign for the Reception door. And everyone has a different opinion. Bugger.
  • 12:12 Just done my first Fishtank review in almost a year. I'm a good little boy. is.gd/gWHO
  • 12:27 Man kills wife over Facebook 'status' - is.gd/gWnV
  • 13:28 the nice thing about reviwing flash - you can do a whole bunch of them in a short space of time and not get bored.
  • 13:46 had wanted to do some promo posting on the yahoo groups today, but doens't look like I'll get a chance now.
  • 14:32 What are you doing? eating a peppermint Areo.
  • 15:39 an hour and a half of the week left. Yipee!
  • 17:01 changed my profile Pic to a "Friday Afternoon" mugshot. Hot huh? lol
  • 17:02 Okay, I'm off home for the weekend. byes all.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...