Thursday 15 January 2009

Today's Tweets

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 23:42 On the Blog : Today's Tweets tinyurl.com/9veo8z
  • 08:50 IT's was a hard day yesterday. No Tweets - spent most of the day setting up new credit control procedures, Need to chase those unpaid Bills
  • 08:50 I'm hoping for an easier day today.
  • 11:13 Just finished preparing "Reuinon" as a .pdf ready to give away for free on my website. I'll upload it later tonight
  • 11:13 Now I've got some bills to pay.
  • 13:39 I really must get on with some work now. Spent lunchtime reading news and blogs and got a little carried away.
  • 13:41 just popping off to do some photocopying.
  • 13:42 On the Blog : A Few Changes tinyurl.com/9vormn
  • 15:13 You know, I seem to have los tthe twitter habit to some extent since going on holiday. Why does it seem so hard to get back into it?
  • 15:15 Just googled myself. It's amazing some of the places I'm turning up. Who knew?
  • 16:52 @jeannestjames i thought everyone googled themselves. Or is it just me?
  • 16:52 Don't you hate when you called away from your desk for a few hours for no good reason?
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...