Friday 17 October 2008

Tweets for Today

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 00:31 On the Blog : Tweets for Today tinyurl.com/4qcdxu #
  • 08:52 I'm feeling a bit better this morning. If I can get my head down and concentrate on work, I might not even notice the sicky feeling #
  • 11:00 I'm getting loads done this morning. Feeling good. #
  • 11:00 I read an intereesting piece in the paper yesterday explaining the banking system. I might blog it in my own words. #
  • 12:37 Jailed for having sex on the beach. Ouch. rurl.org/12u1 #
  • 13:01 @Jambrea No. It's Thursday. Sorry. #
  • 13:20 There's a new old-fashioned sweet shop opened in town. Sweets in jars and all that stuff. I might go get some sherbert lemons. #
  • 13:21 got a meeting in half an hour. Oh Joy. #
  • 13:35 I'm up to chapter 42 of 50 in editing my WIP. Good going. sort of. #
  • 13:36 On the Blog : How Banks Work. Or Don't as the Case May Be. tinyurl.com/4v3rwk #
  • 15:55 Back from my meeting now. Lots of talk about money again. seems to be all we're talking about right now for some reason. #
  • 16:19 x=cut, c=copy, v=paste. Its not hard really, is it? #
  • 16:56 having trouble sending e-mails again this arvo. PITA. #
  • 17:00 Well, it's time to go go home now. Byess. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...