Wednesday 1 October 2008

Tweets for Today

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 09:35 @PortiaDaCosta That would feel like a fantasy all aright after what happened yesterday. We're all doomed! Doomed I tell ye. Doomed. #
  • 09:36 Well, it looks like the western world will end this week and we'll all go back to livng off the land. Glad i've already got an allotment. #
  • 10:21 I've been interviewed - man, I almost feel famous. rurl.org/11f7 #
  • 11:03 Grrrr! There's something up with our work network - even Niether MySpace nor Googlemail are working. Grrr! #
  • 11:24 I'd just like to thank the Us congress for lowering the value of my pension funds. I know i've got 30 years left, but that's not the point #
  • 11:32 I've just authorised payments of over £4million from our account. All Other People's Money. Wish it was going to my account. Bugger. #
  • 11:42 Myspace won't let me get at my blog. Blogger won't let me do anything either. I've got work stuff coming out of my ears. Not happy today. #
  • 12:52 @Alessia_Brio Me Too. And at the mo I also hate Myspace and Blogger. And the US congress. And Sprouts. but I've always hated Sprouts. #
  • 14:58 earphone in, head down, work to do. #
  • 16:55 what a day! I'm glad it's nearly over. Off home to my little boy soon. Hopefully, he'll make me smile. #
  • 21:57 MySpace has been unusable all bloody day. It won't keep me logged in so i can't do anything. And I'm not the only one! Anyone else? #
  • 22:53 Seems I'm not the only one having MySpace problems. It looks like its the whole of the UK. But we're only Brits. We're not important. #
  • 23:34 @SuperWendy I have one of those every day. #
  • 23:43 TIme for bed for me. Night night all. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter www.twitter.com/marcnobbs www.marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...