Wednesday 18 March 2009

Today's Tweets

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 23:42 On the Blog : Today's Tweets tinyurl.com/cvlls9
  • 08:29 Is everyone on the road completely nuts?
  • 08:35 twitpic.com/27kq2 -
  • 08:46 Got stuck behind a broken down bus! See my twitpic.
  • 08:47 twitpic.com/27kuz -
  • 09:14 @MaXsiM Not dangerous if everybody's doing it.
  • 09:47 @stephenfry There is a touch of the James May about you in your profile pic. Maybe it's that actually, James May looks like you.
  • 09:48 @Fearnecotton WEll, that's just not fair. I want the day off too.
  • 09:50 Hell of a journey to work this morning. Dustbin men, broken down bus and an accident at a critical junction (not MY accident) all held me up
  • 09:50 why do dustbin men collect during rush hour? Do they actually WANT to cause maximum inconvenience to the world at large????
  • 09:52 RT@carmony: Gunners' defender Gallas on shining form as he leaves Emirates in £350,000 chrome Mercedes is.gd/nPwE Seriously?
  • 11:02 just sat down. Now I've been called away again. It's been like this all morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 11:11 I want to be outside. It looks like a lovely srping day out there.
  • 11:12 RT @kaylee_lesbian: if life sucks, job sucks, and the wife doesn't...i am truly, truly sorry. @marcnobbs lol.
  • 14:11 @MeghnaK Depends on if you're at the top of bottom of them.
  • 14:18 @MeghnaK So is the love of your life at the top or bottom. Cause if she/he is in the middle too - just do it on the stairs.
  • 14:19 @MeghnaK Unless you're in marks& Spencer's. They get really funny about that sort of thing.
  • 15:53 I have had a seriously shit day today. Haven't been able to sit at my desk for than a few seconds before I'm dragged away to do something
  • 15:54 I was actually putting up a window blind earlier! A Window blind! What am I/ Bob the Friggin' Builder.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...