Saturday 28 March 2009

A Change will do you Good

I’ve made a slight change to this blog. It has become evident that, with my increased twitter activity, the archival Daily Tweet posts were starting to clutter things up. Therefore I have created an new blogspot specifically for the purpose of archiving the Daily Tweets.

Frankly, I know that the tweets annoyed some people, but I also know that some people enjoyed them just as much. Either way, you’ll no longer be able to find them on this main blog – I’ll be reserving that for comment, news and chat.

You will be able to find the Daily Tweet archive at Marc Nobbs – Twitchive as of today. I’ll be moving all the previous Daily Tweet posts across to there as and when I can.

Remember, you can also ‘follow’ me Tweets in real time using by following me on the twitter site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...