Friday 13 March 2009

Today's Tweets

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 23:34 @SmoggySuicide They wanted to get it in 1) before people left work for the pub & 2)before the weekend binge
  • 23:37 #bbcqt Good one tonight. Tons of tweets - it was hard to keep up at times.
  • 23:38 Right, that's me done for the night. Off to bed. Do love the new Apprentice trailer. I wonder if there's a hashtag for it.
  • 23:43 On the Blog : Today's Tweets tinyurl.com/bzuz4y
  • 09:23 Morning all. Must go through my Gmail folders today and sort out what i need to keep.
  • 09:24 #bbcqt was a lot of fun last night. thanks to everyone who took part.
  • 09:24 #bbcqt although, there were more than last week and it was hard to keep up at times.
  • 10:44 @katehughes I hope you told him you weren't in an argumentative mood and it was a stupid suggestion.
  • 10:45 @apple4me I Use Twhirl on my desktop. So many useful features
  • 10:49 I just joined the Question Time Twitter Group tgr.me/g/bbcqt so stop by and see us. #bbcqt
  • 11:03 An 8-year old pass A level maths with top grade. Just freaky.snurl.com/dq54q
  • 11:10 Awesome looking new Roller Coaster at Thorpe Park
  • 11:10 opps forgot to give the link snurl.com/dq5dv
  • 11:16 @Sarabian I actually find #bbcqt more interesting with twitter. A broader range of opinions is always good.
  • 13:40 Last few hours of the working week now. Why do they drag so?
  • 21:39 @margaretleigh Hey, I'm supposed to be editing my novel too.
  • 21:43 @margaretleigh I've got it open on my screen, so that sort of counts.
  • 21:44 @margaretleigh 30 pages is nothing! Get on with. Shouldn't take that long. lol
  • 22:17 @toadmeister I think they might be using #rnd rather than #comicrelief
  • 23:00 #rnd What is Vordaman wearing?????
  • 23:01 #rnd great legs though.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...