Friday 6 March 2009

Today's Tweets

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 23:34 #bbcqt Don't you love watching Labour MPs squirm when asked to defend Gordon?
  • 23:37 #bbcqt Enjoyed that. Same time next week.
  • 23:42 On the Blog : Today's Tweets tinyurl.com/cxgcsu
  • 09:17 It's a lovely day here in Sunny Northants.
  • 10:13 Bright and sunny today but very chilly. Might even have to put some gloves on
  • 10:39 got a ton of filing to do again. How does this shit build up so quickly?
  • 13:43 On the Blog : Question Time twurl.nl/0xsrao
  • 13:43 Y,H&G Diary update : Friday 6th March tinyurl.com/a9w3cw
  • 13:48 @LaughItOff It's Bono's shades. You can't get away with something like that and NOt be cool.
  • 13:49 Written an entry for both of my blogs over lunch. Must focus on work now for a couple more hours then I can write some fiction.
  • 15:22 Bank REcs all done. Time for a cuppa.
  • 15:32 I'm looking at younghornygrumpy.blogspot.com/ "Young, Horny & Grumpy"
  • 16:20 "I've seen the yellow lights go down in Mississippi. I've seen the bridges of the world and they're for real"
  • 16:20 "I've seen the red light in the mist, without me even being kissed. It still seems so unreal"
  • 16:21 "And I'm far, far away, with my head up in the clouds. And I'm far far away, with my feet down on the ground."
  • 16:21 "Letting loose, around the world. But the call of home is load. Still as loud." - From Far Far Away by Slade. GReat song.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...