Monday 2 March 2009

Today's Tweets

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 23:42 On the Blog : Today's Tweets tinyurl.com/cc98qv
  • 09:10 Morning world - How was your weekend?
  • 09:26 See my profile pic? That's not my hand, or Jr's hand - got it off the web. But I did try and take one like it this weekend.
  • 09:27 Except he wouldn't sit still long enough.
  • 09:31 I'm behind on my follow backs - so apologies for that.
  • 09:35 @fableton You and me both. It'll be 2010 before we know it.
  • 10:19 @commonsense4 So Is Dollhouse any good? We don't have it over here yet but it sounds like a good concept to me.
  • 10:42 On the Blog : Do this make me "Popular" tinyurl.com/ddnnyp
  • 10:56 @victoriablisse Didn't know you were a Reds fan. Not sure i like you anymore. lol
  • 10:58 @commonsense4 It might work with a proxy, but I don't know if it's worth the effort. I guess Hulu is like the BBC iPlayer then. Catch up TV
  • 10:59 My Contact lenses are really causing me problems today. It's a new pair as well. Not good enough.
  • 11:04 Time for a meeting. Joy.
  • 11:04 @victoriablisse I suppose so. I'll let you off just this once.
  • 11:31 @victoriablisse I know. What can I say, I'm a gentleman. Well, sometimes. Very occasionally. the rest of the time? My devil horns fit nicely
  • 11:59 @victoriablisse Now that i can believe.
  • 12:01 LUNCHTIME!!!!!!!!!
  • 13:47 @Cynical_Woman Just get out in the snow and enjoy it.
  • 14:06 Another blow to fatherhood: IVF mothers can name ANYONE as 'father' on birth certificate tinyurl.com/bebhxd via @ShareThis
  • 16:10 Been sent an e-mail titled "Blonde's year in review". Very funny.
  • 16:11 @lissamatthews Hey, Me Too! Right now I'm leading towards the latter.
  • 18:44 On the Blog : Here we go again. Would you be my baby's father? Even though you're a woman. tinyurl.com/ahr2km
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...