Monday 9 March 2009

Today's Tweets

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 00:43 On the Blog : Today's Tweets tinyurl.com/aujo2t
  • 05:49 On Flickr Cow & Sheep: marcnobbs posted a photo: These cows and sheep were on the fields behind our h.. tinyurl.com/d6pqa2
  • 05:50 On Flickr Cow & Sheep: marcnobbs posted a photo: These cows and sheep were on the fields behind our h.. tinyurl.com/c9nody
  • 05:50 On Flickr Cow: marcnobbs posted a photo: These cows and sheep were on the fields behind our house on .. tinyurl.com/bhvop6
  • 05:50 On Flickr Cow: marcnobbs posted a photo: These cows and sheep were on the fields behind our house on .. tinyurl.com/acv2ut
  • 05:50 On Flickr Cow: marcnobbs posted a photo: These cows and sheep were on the fields behind our house on .. tinyurl.com/coopbz
  • 08:52 It's Monday. I's 9am. That means it's time for........................Work. Oh joy, I'm soooooo happy.
  • 09:15 Have a tons of e-mails in my inbox that I need to archive. Supposed to do it every month - currently archiving October. Opps.
  • 10:17 Ploughing my way through month end procedures. Man, this is fun. I wonder how many tree need to be chopped down for this?
  • 14:00 Just got the cover of Kissed by a Rose - looks awesome. I'll twitpic a copy soon.
  • 14:06 twitpic.com/1yeuj - This is the cover of my June release - Kissed by a Rose
  • 14:27 @jacquierogers October 2008. Sorry didn't reply only just seen your reply.
  • 14:28 @Cassixx @margaretleigh Thanks. i really like it. Love all that red against black.
  • 15:22 Anyone having trouble with #Gmail ? I seem to be getting messages twice.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...