Tuesday 3 March 2009

Young, Horny & Grumpy

Okay, so after consulting my many consultants, I’ve decided that I am going to publish an experimental, diary style blog. You’ll find it at younghornygrumpy.blogspot.com

The Diarist is 35 year old Jamie Holder, nicknamed Noddy because he shares his surname with the lead singer of 70’s glam rock outfit, Slade. He’s a teacher at Westmouth High school. Westmouth is the fictional south coast town that my next novel Kissed by a Rose is set in and where I intend to set all my future work.

Jamie has recently been dumped by his girlfriend – well, she ran off with he best mate actually. Ex-best mate. His other best mate, Brian “Flathead” Jones has advised him to write a blog to help him get over his frustration, deal with his feelings for his ex-girlfriend, and maybe, just maybe, move on and get laid.

Right now, I don’t know how often I’ll be posting entries to the diary. I guess, like most diaries, it’ll be every day posts to start with and then become less frequent as Jamie loses interest. He won’t stop completely, but posts might go down to one or two a week. We’ll just have to see.

In time, I’ll be setting up Jamie with an e-mail address and add a page about this experiment to my website. I’ll also notify  posts to the diary on this blog and archive the posts weekly to SOL as a serial.

So, for now, go and have a read of Jamie’s blog, and let him (me) know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...