Tuesday 24 March 2009

Today's Tweets

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 00:43 On the Blog : Today's Tweets tinyurl.com/cx7m8l
  • 10:09 RT @dopeydee: Why when we talk to God is it called prayer but when he answers its called schizophrenia?
  • 10:13 Good Mid-morning all. Yes, I know, I'm late today, but all the catch-up you have to do after a 'day off' is a bugger.
  • 10:15 The funeral yesterday went as well as can be expected. No-one fell out, and no-one fell in (the grave) either. Hey, it was very windy okay.
  • 10:20 I reckon it's coffee time.
  • 10:53 @dopeydee one lump or two?
  • 11:37 @Cynical_Woman My morning is dragging on too. I wonder if there is such a thing a Tuesdayitis? You know, like Mondayitis but for Tuesdays.
  • 14:11 Need to do some followbacks later today. I'm behind
  • 14:31 Currently ringing around some banks to find a good interest rate. No luck so far. All rates are shit.
  • 14:38 should really be doing payroll but can't face it. think I need some caffeine.
  • 14:41 I've just said to someone "Excellent, that's a really good rate of interest". It was 0.5%. God, what have we come to.
  • 15:47 We run a 'prediction league' on the Six Nations Rugby every years at work. And this year.... The boss won. that's just not right.
  • 15:59 Hmm, read, write or work? I know what i should do, but it's not what i want to do.
  • 15:59 @saesneg At least all you saw was the beer belly. It could have been a lot worse.
  • 16:06 @dopeydee I know. That's the trouble. So much work - it will ALWAYS be there later. lol
  • 16:07 @ZaraGreen Don't we all wish we could live in a world where we could do what we like? It might get boring thou after a while. Not.
  • 16:10 Is there a better way to open a chapter than a dream about hot sex?
  • 16:11 @dopeydee Now you're starting to sound like me. "Procrastinate" is my middle name. Well, it would be if i could be bothered.
  • 16:12 @kdbock Well, yes. There is that.
  • 16:15 Good opening line to chap23? "Oh, Yes!" Amy cried. She sat upright, rested her hands on his chest and ground her pelvis against his.
  • 16:15 @dopeydee How long does a degree in Procrastination take? it'd have to be longer that the standard three years, surely.
  • 16:16 @lissamatthews you know, you're the second person to say that. lol
  • 16:29 @dopeydee I wonder if the Uni will just award it out of pity after the first 20 years of putting it off until tomorrow.
  • 16:42 @dopeydee We can but hope. If I ever get around to it, I'll put in a good word for you.
  • 16:45 On the Blog : And so life goes on. tinyurl.com/dayfsj
  • 16:45 On the Blog : To Open a Chapter tinyurl.com/d3w25v
  • 16:57 Is it home time yet? No, three mins to go.
  • 17:00 Right - I'm off home.
  • 21:34 Right, I might have twhirl open, but I'm going to do some writing and not tweet very much at all.
  • 21:38 @thebookgirl now I feel old. They didn't even start to make Buffy until I'd finished both high school and University. ;-(
  • 21:48 I'm not writing. I'm browsing YouTube instead. How did that happen?
  • 22:05 This is so funny. Girl from the School by my house. is.gd/oMHE
  • 22:08 This is a good one too. is.gd/oMIK
  • 22:08 You know. I should be writing
  • 22:14 Just seen some teachers doing this on YouTube and had to listen to the 'real' version. I'll go find the origina... ♫ blip.fm/~3d7eh
  • 22:24 Someone please tell me which movie I know this song from. ♫ blip.fm/~3d7jj
  • 22:27 That "Angel of the Morning" Song. I don't remember it from a film, but from "Friends" - Chrissy Hynde sings it.
  • 22:40 How can I not have this on my Blip list? ♫ blip.fm/~3d84n
  • 22:41 @Cynical_Woman It was. And it's been covered loads and loads of times according to Wikipedia.
  • 22:43 Remember the video for this one? ♫ blip.fm/~3d89s
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...