Saturday 21 March 2009

Today's Tweets

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 23:42 On the Blog : Today's Tweets tinyurl.com/dy2h23
  • 10:29 Out shopping with my son for a mothers day gift.
  • 16:15 Have been building a support frame for my raspberry plants. See my twitpic
  • 16:20 twitpic.com/2bdta -
  • 16:32 twitpic.com/2beci -
  • 16:32 Can't believe i'm still pulling potatoes out me the ground.
  • 17:02 Wolves win. Brum Draw. Good day so far. Just need Reading to drop points to make it a good 'un all round. #wwfc
  • 18:25 twitpic.com/2bjxr -
  • 22:35 @thedall I've believed all season (just don't tell anyone or say it too loud)
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...