Monday 6 October 2008

I'm certianly a "Putter-Inner"

As you may know if you've been reading this blog regularly, I'm currently ploughing my way through a second draft of the story which I'm now calling Kissed by a Rose. And as Mat said in response to an earlier post, I'm most certainly a putter-inner as opposed to a taker-outter.

Eh?

Some writers write great reams of stuff during a first draft and then trim, trim, trim in subsequent drafts. They are 'taker-outters' cause they take stuff out. Other writers write fairly tight, almost sketchy first drafts, and then fill in the detail later. They are "putter-inners" as they put stuff in.

In actual fact, I'm a bit of both. Once upon a time, I wrote very verbose, very long-winded prose. And sometimes I still do. But, thanks mainly to the caning I used to get at the Fishtank, my writing is a lot tighter these days. So rather than my being a taker-outter  and worrying about using six words when three will do, I can concentrate on adding that all important detail. And that's what I'm doing. In a third draft, I may well become a taker-outter again, but for now, I'm stuffing in what I can, while I can.

And it's not just adding detail to what I've already got. I've actually added in a whole new chapter (well, scene actually) which slotted in nicely to what I had. Want to see it? Want a sneak peek? It's a bit rude. Well, it's very rude actually. So maybe I better not. i don't want to get kicked off the blog for being dirty.

Oh, all right then, you've persuaded me. Here's a new scene. Completely new. It fits into the story right after Chloe has performed fellatio on Adam for the very first time. Let's just say (in fact they do say) he's returning the favour.

(p.s. this is the scene that I was told is enough to scorch the panties off any girl. It's a bit rude. It's got bad language in it and people doing bad things to each other. Do not try this at home. Do not complain if you are subsequently offended - you'd had enough warning - just don't read it if you don't like the idea of people doing it. Okay. Are we clear? Good. On we go.)


When lectures had finished that afternoon, Adam and Chloe studied in the library for a couple of hours before picking up a take away and going back to her house. They sat on one of the sofas in the lounge and watched a movie while they ate. After they meal was finished, Chloe lay with her head in his lap until the movie ended.

"Mind if I watch the news?" he asked as the credits rolled.

"No, that's fine."

He reached for the remote control and switched to the rolling news channel. The first item was bad news. So was the second. By the third, Adam had picked up the remote and started channel hopping in search of something less depressing.

Chloe rubbed his leg. "Adam?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you remember earlier? When we were in your room?"

"You mean when you—"

"Yeah, then."

"How could I forget it?"

"Well… You said…"

"Yes?"

"You said you were going to return the favour."

Adam didn't answer. He pretended to be watching the television. In truth, he didn't even know which channel was on.

"Adam?"

He looked down at her with her head in his lap. She looked like a little girl asking for the sweets she'd promised for behaving while they visited relatives.

"Chloe, do you want me to go down on you?"

She grinned.

"Do you want me to lick your pussy and suck your clit?"

She nodded.

"Do you want me bring you to the brink of a mind-blowing orgasm with my fingers and tongue before sinking my dick into you?"

"Yes, please."

"Okay."

She sat up. "Here? Or Upstairs."

"Oh, here, I think." He slipped from the sofa to kneel on the floor and positioned Chloe so that her bottom was on the edge of the seat. He put his hands on her inner thighs and gently pushed her legs apart, forcing her skirt to ride up. He pushed it up to her waist so that it was out of the way, grabbed her knickers and peeled them down. They were already wet. He breathed in her scent. "Hmmm, you smell nice."

"Really?"

"Good enough to eat."

Chloe giggled. "Go on then."

"Not yet. There's no rush. Is there?" He lifted one leg and kissed the unsderside of her knee. He kissed all the way up her thigh until he could feel her heat on his cheek then he dropped the leg, picked up the other and treated it the same way.

"Ready?"

She wiggled her hips. "Just get on with it."

He rubbed her thighs and bent his head to her crotch. The strength of her scent intensified and he inhaled it deeply. He kissed her pussy as he would her mouth—gently at first, just brushing her labia before forcing his tongue into her. She squealed. He slid his hands around her waist then up her sides. His thumbs traced the curve of her breasts. Her skin was soft and smooth and the heat she gave almost burned him. She held his head as he continued to kiss her. She caressed his shoulders, slid her fingers through his hair and made soft noises of pleasure deep in her throat. She gripped his head tighter.

Adam lapped at her like a cat at a saucer of cream. He flicked across her clit and she gasped. He cupped her buttocks and pulled her closer. She arched her back so that her hips lifted off the sofa and pushed her pussy into his face. He settled into a rhythmic lapping, between her lips and across her clit. The air was thick with her aroma and her taste filled his mouth. She held him tight, thrust against his mouth, and panted. Short, harsh gasps for breath that grew in intensity.

He gave her clitoris all his oral attention—licking, sucking and blowing. He ran a finger along her pussy, up and down, up and down. Then he found her entrance and pushed into her. First one finger, then two. He pleasured her on two fronts. Her breath was ragged. She muttered his name. She held him tight.

Then she screamed. A high-pitched scream that hurt his ears. The neighbours must have heard.

Her body tensed, shook and went limp. Her hands fell to her sides and she collapsed back onto the seat. She panted—gasping for air, trying to refill her lungs after holding her breath as her orgasm struck.

He lifted his head. "Was that what you had in mind?"

Her breathing had returned to normal. "Adam... oh, Adam... wow! I saw stars. I swear, I saw stars. And all the colours of the rainbow. Wow. I mean, wow! Seriously, Adam, you can do that to me any time you want. You will do it to me again, won't you? Say you will, I think I'll die if you don't." Adam was often astounded how she babbled. She did it after almost every orgasm. Great stings of words flooded from her like a raging torrent. Although, she rarely made this much sense—normally she was incompressible.

He climbed up her body until his face was level with hers and he looked into her eyes. "I think there was something else I promised you. Wasn't there?"

"I want you, Adam. Fuck me. Right now, right here. Fuck me like a whore. Don't be gentle. Pound me. Hammer me. Give me everything you've got."

He raised his eyebrows. "You sure?"

She nodded. "Yeah. Because if you're going to make me come like that again, you're going to have to." She held his stare. "And I want you to make me come like that again. Every day. Every single day."

He held his cock in position at her pussy entrance and pushed in slowly. But she grabbed his hips and pulled him all the way in. Just like every other time he'd entered her, she had her eyes closed and her mouth slightly open and her face flushed with colour. She was beautiful. He pulled out slowly and until only the head of his cock was inside her. He waited as long as he could before plunging forward slowly.

"Just fuck me. Don't tease, just fuck."

He pulled out again and immediately thrust back in hard. She grunted. "Again. Do it again."

He rammed her again and again, each time harder and quicker than the last until he settled into a rhythm, doing as she asked and giving her his all. She met every thrust and grunted and moaned. Her moans grew louder as Adam felt his orgasm building. He pounded her as hard and as fast as he could, just like she wanted. Her moans peaked in silent scream, her body tensed and shook again and she came again. She trembled beneath him, and he couldn't hold back. With a low grunt he came and collapsed on top of her.

"Ohh," she said. "I can feel that. I can feel you coming. I can feel you filling me. I can feel the heat spreading. I can feel you, Adam. And I like it. It feels... It feels right. Like it's supposed to be this way."

He lifted himself up so he could see her face. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"What for? I love it, Adam. You came inside me and I love it."

"But you said... What was it? A baby could ruin your career. What if you get pregnant? What if I've ruined your career?"

"I'm not pregnant."

"How do you know? You could be."

"No I couldn't. I'm on the pill."

Adam frowned. "Since when?"

"Since I was about fourteen."

"Eh? But I thought...?"

"There are other reasons than sex for going on the pill."

"Like what?"

"Well, it regulates my periods and makes them less painful. Don't pull that face. You asked so I answered."

"Yeah, but you didn't have to tell me that."

"And you didn't have to ask." They both started laughing which forced Adam's wilting cock from her body. "Oh, sorry. Did that hurt."

"No, it's okay."

"Ohh. That's odd."

"What is?"

"I think I've sprung a leak." She put her hand to her crotch and wiped up some of the residue of their coupling. She stared at it on her fingers. "Look. Thousands of little yous."

"More like millions."

"Millions. My, you are potent." She licked her fingers clean and smiled.

He grinned back then pushed himself up and stood. "Come on, let's go to bed."

"But it's only eight. It's too early to go to sleep."

"Who said anything about sleeping?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...