Friday 31 October 2008

Tweets for Today

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 01:18 On the Blog : Tweets for Today tinyurl.com/5q7b57 #
  • 09:07 Warmer today, but still damn cold. I hope it's not like this all bloody winter #
  • 09:09 I'm going to crack on and do loads and loads today. At least, that's the plan. But as we all know, the best laid plans... #
  • 09:10 Need something hot inside me before I can really get going though. Behave - I'm talking about a cup of tea. #
  • 10:08 @CassieExline I've got them. No wait, they're not your mins, they're mine. #
  • 11:52 trying to do some editiing right now. Then i have a blog to write. then I might do some of the work I get paid to do. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...