Tuesday 21 October 2008

Tweets for Today

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 00:28 On the Blog : Tweets for Today tinyurl.com/5e7wrx #
  • 09:37 been at my desk for 30 mins - just dealing with e-mails so far. Still loads to go. #
  • 10:19 it was week 2 of X-factor this weekend. Love Ruth. rurl.org/134z #
  • 10:19 Austin wa great too. rurl.org/1350 #
  • 10:20 And who doesn't adore tiny, adorable little Diana? I know I do. rurl.org/1351 #
  • 10:37 I am famished this morning. Time for chocolate me thinks. #
  • 10:38 watched a great couple of shows on kids TV in the 80s and 90s at the weekend. Brought back memories. love Danger Mouse! #
  • 11:25 I really like this twitter thing, but it is easy to miss replies to your tweets, then you feel guilty for not replying to the reply #
  • 13:14 I can't beleive it's nearly payday again. More work for me. #
  • 13:35 On the Blog : It's Monday Again tinyurl.com/62m7jt #
  • 13:39 Free Stroy - Sophie - rurl.org/135m (pdf) "Oh James, don't you dare stop. God, that feels so good." #
  • 13:53 "I need a hug," were the last words Beth typed before signing off for the night. "Chralotte's Secret" - rurl.org/135p #
  • 13:54 Charlotte's got a secret- in fact she's got several. But she's not the only one hiding things - rurl.org/135q #
  • 14:12 It's only half two and I'm starting to flag. The weekend should be three days not two. #
  • 14:40 Free Story - Claire - rurl.org/135y (pdf) The funny thing about time is the way it affects the memory. Distorts it. #
  • 14:53 @thiswomanswork Don't you need sun for solar panels to work? #
  • 15:08 @thiswomanswork I can't remember the last time the sun shone here in Blighty. No wait - it was a Wednesday. I'm sure it was. #
  • 15:14 @thiswomanswork You've not heard my accent - I'm from Brum. I sound like a speeded up Ozzy Osbourne. #
  • 15:24 @thiswomanswork Well in that case - I'm Mr. Sophistication. Judge for your self rurl.org/1361 I start ranting 4m45s into this vid. #
  • 15:25 Is it time to go home yet? #
  • 15:25 Time for a cuppa me thinks. #
  • 15:39 I'm editing chapter 44 of 52. Nearly done and ready for submission. woo woo. #
  • 15:39 Did I just say "Woo Woo"? I really must be getting past it. #
  • 16:26 @thiswomanswork It's not my fault. You got to admit - he was a really bad driver. #
  • 16:30 Just got my Royalties for Apr, Jun, Jul. Me a happy bunny. #
  • 16:37 I noticed on the BBC news this morning when talking to David Cameron, Sian said "when you're in gvt" not "if you're in gvt" presumptuous? #
  • 16:48 On to chapter 45. 15 mins till quitting time. can i make it? or do i stay an extra five after the bell? (we don't actually have a bell mind) #
  • 16:56 It's five to five and getting dark outside. And the clocks go back on sunday. i think it might well be a bleak winter ahead. #
  • 17:01 I must say - it's good to see so many twitterers engaged with the electiom. Of course, I don't i have a vote. I'm British. But if i did .... #
  • 17:05 It's time to go home and cook the dinner, put Jr. to bed and be nice to the wife. See ya. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...