Thursday 16 October 2008

Tweets for Today

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 00:54 On the Blog : Tweets for Today tinyurl.com/4urkw4 #
  • 09:44 Nearly ten. I've been at it full tilt since I got in at 8.45. Had a migrane last night - can feel it coming back already. need nurofen. #
  • 11:00 I still feel rotton today. It feels like I've got a hangover - without the benefit of having been drunk in the first palce. #
  • 11:17 I think my might work on my WIP. I can't concentrate on work stuff - too much money invoived and I fel shit. #
  • 11:39 On the Blog : I Feel Like Death tinyurl.com/3on38o #
  • 11:48 @ladlem thanks. I'll try. I need something like a big mug of hot coccy to make me feel better. #
  • 15:48 I've not been tweeting much today. Still feel shit. Should go home really, but all I'll do then is wallow in self pity. #
  • 15:57 i just used the sentance "she was quite sexy for a rabbit" in normal conversation. Told you i wasn't feeling rght #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...