Thursday 23 October 2008

Tweets for Today

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 00:38 On the Blog : Tweets for Today tinyurl.com/5l32dy #
  • 09:02 So much to do today. Payroll. Budget adjustments, invoices to pay. Best get on with it. But need a cuppa first. #
  • 10:33 Productive morning so far. Now on to payroll. #
  • 10:33 I was once asked what would happen if I "forgot" to do payroll. Would I get the sack? #
  • 10:34 My answer - there'd be no need to sack me - all the staff will have already had me hung, drawn and quartered. #
  • 11:55 Busy old morning. Waiting on hearing from one person to complete payroll. Already adjusted the budget. Lunch next, then bills. #
  • 13:16 Lunch over - back to work. #
  • 13:17 Or I might sneak in a half hours writing instead. Maybe. #
  • 15:07 not tweeting much today. Too much 'real' work to do. ;-( #
  • 15:10 Interesting. I 'tagged' my blog post yesterday with "US election" etc, and it got double the usual number of hits. #
  • 16:00 have done loads today. need a good rest tonight. #
  • 16:05 cana tin of soup which is out of date by 6 months be described as "antique" and sold on e-bay? #
  • 16:06 mini-mars bar or mini-twix? Can't make up my mind. #
  • 16:19 @GraywolfPress Had one of each in the end. Hardly a mouthful each. #
  • 16:20 @emily83176 Lunch is over? I'm going home in less than an hour! Woopee! #
  • 16:21 @emily83176 what can I say. I've got a big mouth and a lot to say. just not much of any importance. #
  • 16:24 From my WIP - S"he's been a good friend since… you know…" "Yeah. I know. But not too good I hope." What can she mean? lol #
  • 16:48 @emily83176 You can go home when you've been at work for 8 hours and not a moment sooner. #
  • 17:02 @emily83176 Ah, me and whips - bad combination. lol #
  • 17:02 well, that's me done for the day. I'm off home. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...