Friday 3 October 2008

Tweets for Today

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 00:29 On the Blog : Tweets for Today tinyurl.com/44yxqm #
  • 09:13 Back at my desk - ready to go. Lot's to do. Lot's of excuses not to do it. Let's procrastinate! #
  • 09:54 an hour of the day down - nothing achieved. Damn e-mails! #
  • 11:16 My Procrastination os going well. I've managed to find things to do other than the big task in front of me. Now for some caffine. #
  • 11:34 earphones in. "Nothing compares 2 U". Great song. Great frigging song. #
  • 11:47 10 mins to chow time! #
  • 15:10 Been flat out since lunchtime. Need to sneak in some writing time before the end of the day as i did none last night. Little Boy unsleepy. #
  • 16:07 my afternboon has turned to shit over 10 friggin pence. bugger #
  • 16:22 @ladlem Isn't that what husbands are for? #
  • 16:23 Half hour of the day left. God I've had a shit day. Again. Can't wait to go home. #
  • 16:32 @ladlem A bit like wives really. #
  • 17:02 Sometimes I think my drive home is the most relaxing part of the day. Or it is until I get into town. then it becomes a bit shit. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter www.twitter.com/marcnobbs www.marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...