Wednesday 8 October 2008

Tweets for Today

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 00:31 On the Blog : Tweets for Today tinyurl.com/54547x #
  • 08:47 Good morning world. At my desk 20 mins early today. It's not that I'm keen, just got woke early by the liitle monster, I mean boy. #
  • 09:46 Okay, so I've not finished editing it yet, but I've written a blurb for "Kissed by a Rose". My tag line is - Beware the Thorns. #
  • 10:58 My assistant is drinking hot chocolate. Smells lovely. #
  • 11:11 @CassieExline thanks! #
  • 13:59 Settling in for an afternoon of paying the bills. #
  • 14:34 On the Blog : The "E" Word tinyurl.com/4p2gvb #
  • 14:46 I want to go home. How long left? two hours, that's how long! Why do the afternoons drag so much? #
  • 15:06 still tons of stuff to do. But I want to write - think I can get away with anyone noticing? #
  • 16:01 editing away. another chapter down. On to the next. #
  • 17:13 two more chapters done and edited. Godd afternoon's work, if I sat so myself. Off home now. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...