Thursday 30 October 2008

Tweets for Today

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 09:40 Okay. Back at my desk after a weekend and few days away. And it's bloody cold. plus, the internet bank isn't workiong. it'll be a good day. #
  • 09:41 We had four lovely days away. Sunglasses weather (inbetween the showers). Even had the sunnies on in the car yesterday driving home......... #
  • 09:42 And then after we got home, unpacked the car and were settling down to cook tea - it started snowing! I blame global warming. #
  • 09:43 Seriously - it shouldn't be this cold. I blame global warming. We're obviously not warming the planet enough. #
  • 10:29 @ladlem Can you send some of that heat our way. Thanks. #
  • 11:27 the morning has flown by again. It's nearly lunchtime and I feel like I've not very much at all. #
  • 13:24 not getting very much done today. anyone got a rocket? i need to stick it up my arse to get me working. #
  • 13:32 @ladlem Ow! #
  • 14:12 It is freezing outside. Very very cold indeed. #
  • 14:28 trying to write a blog entry. Not getting very far. Need to get back into the swing of things. #
  • 16:36 Not had a great day today. Very... bitty. Not got an awful lot done. Must be the weather. Better luck next day. #
  • 17:18 On the Blog : A Personal History - Part one. tinyurl.com/6fwu46 #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...