Friday 24 October 2008

Tweets for Today

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 09:09 It's my rithday and i'll get old if I want to, get old if I want to, get old if I want to. You wuold get old, if it happened to you! #
  • 09:09 Woudl you still need me, would you still feed me, when I'm 34! #
  • 09:10 I'm on a half day today, so i'll be gone when most of you get up. #
  • 09:12 Why, when I tweet, do I not check for typos before hitting send? #
  • 09:13 now I'm old, can I have 'one password for everything'? My memory wasn't what it once was. #
  • 09:14 @inkserotica Thanks! #
  • 09:44 @RhiannonLeith I'm always hanging upside down in trees. #
  • 09:47 @ladlem Thanks. Still feel old though. #
  • 10:38 Done loads today - but shouldn't I be kicking back doing nothing, after all, it is my b-day. #
  • 10:39 Does an orange kit-kat count to wards my 5-a-day? #
  • 11:38 @chrisredding thanks! #
  • 11:59 Okay, I'm off for a half day hol with my son now. might text in a few tweets if I can be bothered. see ya. #
  • 12:19 On the Blog : Tweets for Today tinyurl.com/5fpubn #
  • 13:53 Just had a kfc for lunch. Yum. #
  • 16:24 My son is watching 101 dalmations. I'm washing up. Who's birthday is it again? #
  • 16:55 going to do a little editing. #
  • 17:11 @KiraSonneNM Got to love the voice acting in 101. So damn British. Shame none of us actually talk like that. But so much fun. #
  • 17:18 @KiraSonneNM lolololololololol Cheers mate. #
  • 17:26 So, which is the best Disney animation of all time? For me, it's still "The Lion King". what do you all think? #
  • 17:36 @Sonja_Foust Aladin's good. Mermaid's not me. Still prefer "The Lion King" #
  • 17:37 @imogenhowson Okay. You got me. That one is good. #
  • 17:38 @jmsnyder23 Not seen "T.P" Is that the one with Micheal J. Fox? #
  • 17:45 @imogenhowson Who needs dresses when you can sing "Just can't wait to be king?" #
  • 17:46 @jmsnyder23 So Atlantis is the one with MJ Fox? I'm confused. But that's nothing new. Wikipiedia calls. #
  • 17:47 @jmsnyder23 Disney made a decent sequel? I'm shocked. Mind you, Toy Story 2 is sort of Disney (okay, It's Pixar) and that rocks! #
  • 17:48 Just giving Jr a bath. I'm soaking now. #
  • 17:50 @jmsnyder23 My Boss used that exact quote to me the other day. So that's where he got it from. #
  • 17:51 @imogenhowson But Lion King has Scar and Whoopi Goldberg. #
  • 17:54 Well folks. Signing off to go cook tea. Who's birthday is it agian? Doesn't feel like mine. #
  • 18:04 @imogenhowson The prince ha BAD Hair. But I suppose we shuould have guessed that as the beast did too. #
  • 18:06 I know I said I was signing off. But hey ho. I can do two things at once. Three is you count watching the news. #
  • 18:09 @KateRothwell I share my birthday with my wife! She's about six hours older. Does that make me a toy-boy? At least I won't forget. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...