Wednesday 22 October 2008

Tweets for Today

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 00:36 On the Blog : Tweets for Today tinyurl.com/67jaet #
  • 09:09 It's 9.08. It's Tuesday. And I'm ready to ..... No, I just couldnt' be bothered to be happy and chipper. I'll be miserable instead, Grr. #
  • 10:36 @KiraSonneNM I always have fun. even when I'm... #
  • 10:37 Half the morning has gone already and I didn't even notice. I must have been 'busy'. #
  • 11:03 @KiraSonneNM I'll leave it to your imagination. #
  • 11:36 nearly lunchtime and don't i know it. I'm starving. Might go for chips today. #
  • 11:44 @ladlem what's up? Or shold I say, who's upset ya? #
  • 11:53 Just watched the Purple Rain perfromance from this weekends x-Factor again. The girl Ruth is awesome. #
  • 13:50 Is it just me, or is there a rush of tweets when those of you in america wake up? Is it all the coffee? #
  • 14:09 Free Flash stories Volume 1 - rurl.org/138x (pdf) #
  • 14:09 ALL my free stories rurl.org/138y #
  • 14:39 On the Blog : Joking Aside tinyurl.com/6b5kt6 #
  • 14:39 my afternoon so far - Printer jams and holiday entitlements. bugger #
  • 16:10 I haven't enjoyed this afternoon. not at all. Gald it's nearly over. #
  • 16:10 @chrisredding That's good. I was starting to think I was going mad #
  • 17:07 Why does MySpace fear nipples? i'll leave you with that thought until tomorrow. Byes. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...