Friday 3 October 2008

Just a Friday Waffle

You may or may not have noticed that I'm not having my daily twitters shipped to my blog. If you're really observant, you'll have noticed they normally start around 9am and stop at 5pm. Then they may start up again later in the evening, 8, 9 or 10pm. This, of course, is because I have access to my work computer all day 9-5 and then have to wait until the little 'un has gone to bed and is zonked out good and proper before I can switch on my home laptop in peace.

The twitter's themselves are a bit on the pointless side, but fun nevertheless. They provide an insight to the randomness of my thoughts throughout the day.

To other matters. It's bloody cold today. I've got my woolliest jumper on to compensate, but I've still got icey nips. I know we didn't have much of a summer this year, but it's looking like we might be in for a hell of a winter. I'll not complain about summer again, I can tell you. Or maybe I will. Okay, I probably will, but that's not the point. I want to know what's happened to global warming. Maybe we should all burn some coal in the garden to warm things up.

I'm still ploughing my way through my WIP. I've now officially re-titled it Kissed by a Rose. I've even changed the name of the file and folder. Right now I've sort of stalled a little, because I can't decide if I need a new scene in between two existing ones.

On the drive home last night, I popped my phone into its spanking new holder on the dash and recorded a few vids which I might upload to YouTube. There's one of me singing "Addicted to Love" as I drive.

I've also just upped some more photos to Flickr. See below.

Bradlaugh Fields, Northampton at Dusk. Bradlaugh Fields, Northampton at Dusk. Bradlaugh Fields, Northampton at Dusk. Bradlaugh Fields, Northampton at Dusk. Bradlaugh Fields, Northampton at Dusk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...