Tuesday 7 October 2008

Tweets for Today

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 00:24 On the Blog : Tweets for Today tinyurl.com/3hdpla #
  • 09:13 It's Monday - Welcome to the week. Morning Twitterers and Twitterettes #
  • 11:31 Jesh! Been a tough morning so far - non-stop. Looking forward to lunch. #
  • 11:31 There was frost on my car this morning. Time to get the thermals out me thinks. #
  • 13:39 I am soooo tired today. All I really want is to go home and have a very long afternoon nap. #
  • 13:39 afternoon naps - does this mean I'm getting old? #
  • 14:33 On the Blog : I'm certianly a "Putter-Inner" tinyurl.com/48wyjp #
  • 15:29 @ladlem Thanks. I quite like it too. #
  • 16:09 It's nearly the end of a long, hard day. 1 hour left. Tasks for the day done. Might sneak in some writing time. Or might play on MySpace. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...