Saturday 11 October 2008

Tweets for Today

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 00:30 On the Blog : Tweets for Today tinyurl.com/489bv6 #
  • 08:52 Been in the office for 5 mins and already want to smack someone! #
  • 08:52 How annoying is this? You tell someone not do do something as it won't work. So they do it and tell you it didn't work! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! #
  • 08:53 Sometimes, I'd happily commit homicide. Twice. On the same person. #
  • 09:57 Can someone tell me how "The auto-download still won't work" can be taken to mean "The auto-download should now work"? I'm confused. #
  • 11:11 You have to read these - Very funny. www.mamohanraj.com/Amusing/romance.html #
  • 11:48 @lissamatthews True. It's like "don't push that big red button". You just know someone will. #
  • 13:10 Had Egg and Sausage sanine for lunch. Hands covered in Egg Yolk. lovely jubbly. Now for a nice cuppa. #
  • 13:32 On the Blog : Where's the Year Gone? tinyurl.com/4nyxpg #
  • 13:32 On the Blog : Economy Getting you down? tinyurl.com/434gwa #
  • 14:04 I've got the Friday afternoon "I don't wanna do nothing" feeling. #
  • 15:54 It's been a funny week this week. Lots done, but it feels like nothing done. I could do with a few days break #
  • 16:04 Watching the news last night. Sarh Palin was on at a rally in phio. Wife said "Who's She". Told her. She said, She's pretty. Id vote for her #
  • 16:05 So it's a good job we don't have a vote in the US election, Or i might have to restrain her. She's pretty, I'll for for her indeed. #
  • 16:43 Now editing chapter 36 of 50. have gone fro 79000 to 87000 words so far. Supposed to be triming the fat, but keep adding detail instead. #
  • 16:48 @angelajames No, go shopping naked. It'd be a 'talking point'. Imagine buying shoes naked. that'd freak out the sales assistant. #
  • 16:54 @angelajames Frog jammies? So you'll be needing green shoes to go with those, right? #
  • 17:06 @angelajames My son has some frog slippers. But I don't think they'd fit you. He's three. #
  • 17:07 @KateRothwell What's a 'genuine' muslim. Does that mean all the other muslims in the world are fake ones? #
  • 17:08 @jmsnyder23 I agree. I just hope I'm not getting carried away with the detail. #
  • 17:08 Off home now - here comes the weekend! #
  • 20:56 @KateRothwell And there was me thinking it was a typo. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...