Tuesday 14 October 2008

Tweets for Today

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 00:29 On the Blog : Tweets for Today tinyurl.com/4dbymz #
  • 08:58 Monday morning. At my desk. Want to be in bed. #
  • 08:59 Elvis in the car this morning. Want to sing and go "uh, huh,uh" a lot. #
  • 09:04 25 e-mails in my "writing" in-box. bugger. don't want to know many are in my 'work' inbox #
  • 09:37 Just been given instructions on a matter - and it's all a bit... wrong. Will take a while to sort out. #
  • 11:02 can someone tell me how you can end up sending 10-15 text messages a day? I don't get it. Perhaps I'm just old. #
  • 11:03 I was editing Friday night and stopped mid-sentance. Now I need to pick it up again. Ouch. #
  • 11:58 It's lunch time. Think I'll do some editing as a break from all the work crap. Too many bills to pay. Too many! #
  • 13:24 I think those water bottles for the cooler are getting heavier. #
  • 13:31 On the Blog : Time to buy a Cardie tinyurl.com/494kt3 #
  • 15:07 Two hours of the day left. Feel like I've done nothing again today. Need to get a shift on. #
  • 15:37 should I risk taking a look at my shares today? Do I really want to cry about how much thenot worth any more? #
  • 15:56 chatting at loveRomances cafe Yahoo group. Answering the question "would you cast yourself as a hero". Dur, yeah, of course I would. #
  • 16:10 New Q @ LRC. Which fitional character would you ask on a date. Er... all of them. #
  • 16:15 @LexValentine True. They asked about being a Villian too. oh, yeah, baby. let's be all evil and stuff (insert mad evil laugh here) #
  • 16:17 Done with chatting for a while. Back to some editing. #
  • 16:36 @LexValentine Bad guys are just plain fun. #
  • 16:37 Here's a random thought. What would I sing for my X-factor 'song to save you' if i got voted in the bottom 2? So many to chose from... #
  • 16:38 Of course, I'd need to get into the x-factor final 12 first. I'd like Danni as my mentor. I'd get to hug her a lot, which would be nice. #
  • 16:38 Wouldn't complain about hugging Chreyl either though. #
  • 16:39 @donnashepherd i think psychologists would have a field day with the randomness of my tweets. #
  • 17:09 Well, that's me done for the day. Might check in later tonight if I get the chance. #
  • 21:27 Settling down for some late night (well,it's half nine) editing. #
  • 21:44 Not written a word yet. Damn MySpace and your addictiveness! #
  • 22:07 Half watching the news while I edit. How did we end up in a situation where the business editor is the BBC's biggest star? #
  • 22:40 another chapter edited. Nearly time for bed - wonder if I can get one more done. #
  • 22:44 @CassieExline Hi you! I missed your B-Day. Sorry. And I'm off to bed now. I can hardly keep my eyes open. So Sorry again #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...